Forums are back in action! ×

I CAN DO THIS, 3-Day Susan G. Komen 60 mile walk

KSV

Hey everybody I am boosting about my recent activity, I joined a 60 mile walk in Michigan to help support finding the cure and raise the awareness of breast cancer. I am proud of my progress I have made on nerd fitness. Before I wouldn't even have considered walking a mile. Now I walk 3 miles a day on a treadmill, I have lost 45 pounds since I started and Im confident I will be more then ready for this event. My training will be my six week challenges =D. Thx for the great 3 months so far guys been helping me gain my goals.

National-Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Month.j

(I didnt want to post anything to link towards my donation page because I m not about promoting, but if you are interested in supporting me just message me or write down below)

Dakota Isaacson

"you have to hate losing, more than you love winning. And I hate losing!"

Where in Michigan?  I'm just outside of Detroit myself, I may join ya on a walk.

http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer;jsessionid=8274C183E218C077F01B26DA864F0FCA.app354b?pagename=homepage

details about the walk. More the merrier, and would be glad to have you participate, but it takes a lot of dedication as I found out, Training and fundraising. I am up for the challenge <3

Dakota Isaacson

"you have to hate losing, more than you love winning. And I hate losing!"