Forums are back in action! ×

Prioritizing Life, Sleep First

Standing is not an option due to the way our offices are built, and our funiture is built. Amazing what you can do with plywood.

Glad to hear about the progress regardless... and yeah, you can build anything outta  plywood. :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

This sounds very hard Lizz, but I wish you all the best.

Sleep is a very important thing that a lot of us unfortunately neglect. Sleep and rest not only helps us recover from our activities of the day but it helps us focus the next day. Having little sleep can impact quite negatively on one's life, we need decent sleep to function properly. 

I know it's hard and it may not even be practical but I would suggest trying to get at least eight hours of sleep per night. I would also suggest limiting the caffeine to the morning only, as in shortly after you wake up. Drink lots of water throughout the day. 

• Like 1

I wish I could guarentee eight hours, last night almost asleep and incomming alarm... to the bunker. After an hour all clear, back to bed... and everyone else getting comfortable. Nightmares on top of all this. Dragged ass today, but still hit the gym after work.

• Like 1