Forums are back in action! ×

New recruit, very hard habit establishment

Hi, been reading this site for a while and trying to incorporate an exercise habit (begginer BWW, with some mods according to the situation). Added breathing exercises and belly vacuum to strenghten and flatten "beer belly". Other than that, I'm thin with very small bones (wrists, ankles, etc) but decent shoulder width. Funny combination.

Kids, wife and extremely demanding consulting job makes for me very hard to keep eating, W/O and sleeping habits. Bad at focusing. Good at procrastinating (I'm here!!).

Currently doing the best I think I can. Am I?

Recent accomplishments, through intermittent fasting, carb reducing and some exercise, reducing pant size from 34 to 32 (now back to 33). Beer belly almost gone, with a very stubborn "bike tyre" just below my belly button. Almost no fat elsewhere. I'm not going to post pictures, at lest not yet  :nevreness:

Future fitness plans, as soon as I can build by habits and progress enough: martial arts, parkour, trekking (yup, I'll become a ninja... Real Ultimate Power!). For my children (4 and 1 yrs old) I have to become more active.

Future hobbies to retake/incorporate: learn to play the piano again (and pass the hobby to my children), retake guitar (had a death metal band in college and recorded a demo), programming.

Thank you.

• Like 2