Forums are back in action! ×

Sup homeslices,

From what I can tell we are too post a tid bit of info on here about ourselves. I'm 21 years old, I live in the UK.

I've always been a chubster and in the past I've put it down to genetics and being 'big boned'. Yet the reality was that I was just lazy and ate crap.

I tried several fad diets and fitness plans with varying degrees of success, but as soon as they were stopped I would just go back to the weight I was if not heavier than before.

After a bad period of shit going down the other year I got 'comfortable'. I was eating too much, enjoying too many bottles of wine and spending too much time sat on my fat arse.

I decided last year that this needed to change. I started to make little changes and started to feel a bit better but once 2014 hit I decided to take things a bit more seriously.

I've up'd my exercise regime, my eating habits are predominantly 'clean' and I'm already reaping the benefits.

I've been looking for a community to gain support and advice from. I've tried a couple but this is already looking to ve more my kind of place.

I still don't really have a clue how this system works, so if anyone can shed some light on that I'd appreciate it, but if not I guess I'll just enjoy the articles and post updates time to time.

• Like 1

Little changes are a great way to make a big difference.

These forums work just like any other with the added bonus of the 6 week challenges. A lot of the people here enjoy making it an RPG style system. You can read more about that in the challenge section of the forums.

Anywho, welcome to nerd fitness

"Do what I do.  Hold tight and pretend it's a plan." -The Doctor

Nothing is impossible.  The word itself says I'm Possible.