Forums are back in action! ×

Hi NF, I'm Che (Real name: Jose Miguel, but rarely someone call me Jose), Ch3 on Internet :)

I'm a guy, living in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I am a Wordpress and front-end freelance developer. 

I'm:

1,66m tall (I think)

68kb (or so) 

22 yo (I don't need to measure this, so, I'm sure)

I always liked the philosofy of gamifing life, so, when I found NF I liked this a lot, since this was a new habit I wanted to get, the workout.

I'm currently working on my brain and work (learning english, improving development skills, design sense, etc), and I started making a level up on my body as well few days ago. I paid a monthly membership in a cheap gym near here (really cheap, $1,5/mo :D )

I have been reading about working out, but the information available it's overwhelming, so, find the "perfect plan" is a huge job to do, also you have to make diet, and this, and that....

So, I just started going to the gym with a dude that used to be  bodybuilder, I'm not worring really about died. Just one step at a time.

My goal is: create workout habit, then make new goals about it.

<!--

And btw guys, I've just got an idea that could be nice for NF, a webapp to recommend a workout plan, something like:

$sex=male; $age=22; $tall=166cm; $weight=68; $exp=4d; $character=ranger;

$workout_plan = steve_recommend($sex,$age,$tall,$weight,$exp,$character);

echo $workout_plan;

And then it show a personalized list of stuff for you :)

what do you think? Should be great for benningers like m, I'll post this on suggestion forum

-->

Best Regards,

Che

• Like 1

Welcome, Che! It's easy to get stuck looking for the "perfect plan." I find it's more important to find a plan, even if it might not be *the* plan you're looking for, and stick with it a few weeks rather than wait. That way you're making progress while you're doing research, instead of just waiting, if that makes any sense. Sounds like you're on the right track, though, and it's awesome that you found a gym for so cheap :) Good luck! 

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)

Welcome, Che! It's easy to get stuck looking for the "perfect plan." I find it's more important to find a plan, even if it might not be *the* plan you're looking for, and stick with it a few weeks rather than wait. That way you're making progress while you're doing research, instead of just waiting, if that makes any sense. Sounds like you're on the right track, though, and it's awesome that you found a gym for so cheap :) Good luck! 

Thanks mmdills22, yes, i'm a week already in the gym and haven't learn enough, I have one month for it :)

It's so cheap because devaluation here is faster and stronger than all the members of NF together :P

• Like 1