Forums are back in action! ×

Early year success!

I feel I need quite a bit of mental support, particularly guidance as to what to do next. I'll start with the awesome stuff: I cranked out 70 squats, 50 pushups and 118 flutterkicks Monday Night (Feb 24th, 2014).

In order: Set One: 20, 10, 32.

Set Two: 20, 10, 33.

Set Three: 20, 20, 33.

Bonus Set (4th set): 10, 10, 20.

Just to give you a rough idea of how happy I am, I am coming from 280+ibs since August 2013 and am now 235ibs. Also, I'm 5'9, age 23 and Male. Being able to do all those pushups and squats, as well as the flutterkicks, when I couldn't even do even a fraction of that, is amazing for me! =]

Hope to read some nice responses!

-Ghostbird

Congrats on the woot!  However, as I'm not even remotely qualified, I'll leave the advice part to others.

No worries. I'm really happy with the progress I've made! I remember trying to do 10 pushups at the beginning of August... I couldn't even do three. Now, at the beginning of the year, 50 pushups! I'm beyond happy. I'm anxious to get to that pullup and eventually, Walking on my hands!

:positive:

Awesome progress, Ghostbird! I'm kind of a noob so I don't want to give you advice, but I wanted to say you've inspired me to add flutterkicks to my workout today. 

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)

Awesome progress, Ghostbird! I'm kind of a noob so I don't want to give you advice, but I wanted to say you've inspired me to add flutterkicks to my workout today. 

Thank you! That's awesome to hear! I've never been an inspiration to anyone before, it makes me happy. =]

And no worries about being a noob... I feel like I'm slightly noobish, still. I got out of sync with my Hiking, and tomorrow i've gotta start back up to get back into the habit. Starting back at level 1 again. x]

At least I'm at level... 3, 4 or 5 with my strength training! =D

• Like 1