Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I'm a Northern California Great Bearded Mountain Geek. By day I do Drupal, by night I do radio. Somewhere in between I try to spend time with my family, and work towards my PhD.

My son is just old enough to do what I do, so I want to lead by example and make our health a priority.

I've been doing the beginners bodyweight routine since Christmas and we just got a gym membership. I've cleaned up my diet some, but I know I can do better. We got a smoothie machine and I'm taking in a redonkulous amount of greens. My level 50 looks something like a Tank/Assassin. Basically Batman.

I'd like to learn a whole lot more about exercise and nutrition and join a team for the accountability and fellowship. I've been on a vegetarian diet for several years now and I'm not sure that's best for my body, but I've got a soft spot for animals so I want to learn a lot more about that.

I'm looking forward to meeting new geeks. If you happen to live in Paradise and are looking for a workout partner let me know!

• Like 1