Forums are back in action! ×

Please allow me to introduce myself.

Hello to Everyone.

I have been lurking about here for some time. Here and a number of other sites. I consider my situation to be the norm. For years I have been dissatisfied with things. My weight, my appearance, my general well being physically and emotionally. I've gotten frustrated, angry, depressed, pointed my finger searching for an external reason for the issues that plague me. It's taking me the better part of 43 years to reach the place in my life where I feel it is time for me to reclaim my life after giving it away piece by piece in the name of getting along and not rocking the boat and being a good citizen that I feel my life is no longer mine. I have decided it is time for me to fulfill my life and live it to it's fullest. I detest the idea of being a role model of mediocrity for those in my life, and realize that the norm today is anger, desperation, and seclusion. Rare is the motivated, vibrant, peaceful individual who radiates confidence and calmness. Those that very presence inspires fitness, just through the energy their body emits and draws not only appreciation but motivates anyone who is lucky enough to be in their presence.

I'm here for the next year. This will be my solstice from the masses, and my canvas where I record and expand my thoughts, dreams and fears as I go on a 1 years expedition of total fitness trasnsformation. Every journery begins with a single step, and you just were witness to mine.