Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there!

I read the articles for a while now and decided that I want to be a part of this coummunity. I hope you guys can help me fix my life. =)

I'm a 23 years old student from Graz (Austria (Europe!)) and I love gaming. I played WoW forever and spend way to much time on wiping xD Now I just play Hearthstone and League of Legends. I really like the Idea of making the life to my personal Game. So I will try this out now and I hope I can change myself into a better person.

There a 3 big problems in my life:

1. Knee Pain. I played a lot of Volleyball and because I didn't had the required muscles, I destroyed my Knee. So my goal here is to fix my Jumpers Knee, because  I wabt do to the Sport I enjoy the most.

2. University. I had the problem that I didn't really know what I wanted, so I was really lazy. I need to step my game and get my shit together.

3. Money. I really need a par time job so I can afford the things I wanna do in my life. (Travel to the Olympic games 2016 in Rio for example.)

If i can change these three things in my life I will be way happier and can actual enjoy my life. I am way to depressed at the moment....

so far

Chillkröte

• Like 1

Welcome, Rebel Chillkröte!

You will find great folks here that will gladly lend you a hand. Many of us are struggling to improve ourselves in order to enjoy life more deeply. I'm assuming that your goals will be centered around 'fixing' the problems you stated. Have you made any SMART goals yet? Something doable! Something you can measure and gain confidence with. Don't go biting off more than you can chew this early in leveling up your life. Small steps equal a longer distance in the whole scheme of things. Good luck!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Welcome, I just love Austria, had one of my best ever holidays there during the summer utterly beautiful place.

Where exactly have you been?

Hey! Welcome :)

Hey =)

Welcome, Rebel Chillkröte!

You will find great folks here that will gladly lend you a hand. Many of us are struggling to improve ourselves in order to enjoy life more deeply. I'm assuming that your goals will be centered around 'fixing' the problems you stated. Have you made any SMART goals yet? Something doable! Something you can measure and gain confidence with. Don't go biting off more than you can chew this early in leveling up your life. Small steps equal a longer distance in the whole scheme of things. Good luck!

I think this is a big probleme for me. I have so many things I want to change that I often feel scared of doing anything. Better to nothing than to fail. But I will try my best to change myself. For my jumpers knee I'm on a good path and I hope that I can use the momentum to work on my other problems too.