Forums are back in action! ×

The journey to superhero me starts now!

Hi all,

My name is Abe. I am 23 and roughly 6'5" and about 300lbs I wear a size 42 pant and 2 to 3x shirt depending on the fit. I am currently live in Michigan with my fiance. I have finally decided that no one is going to give me success and that means I need to take it for myself! To begin on this path I want to become a healthy, fit, and powerful person. The articles I've been reading here and knowledge from previous attempts at changing have helped me realize that this is the right place for me to become the superhero version of myself.

Some of my goals are to be able to fit into at least a 38 anything lower than that is bonus. I want to be able to do a handstand pushup and run a 5 in under 30mins. Also I am getting married on March 14 of 2015 (pi day!!!!)

And I want to be into those 38s by then! Lastly I want to thank you all just for existing! I am so excited to become a member of this community!

• Like 1

Hey! Welcome on board :) Love your goals, they're all things that are on my "to do" list too. Well, except for the size 38 pants thing... ;)

You're absolutely right, it's up to you to drive these changes in your life, and it all hinges on just how much you want them. Though it helps to have a super awesome team of rebels at your back :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Totally deliberate lol. Tomorrow me and my fiance are getting tattoos based on pi. And yeah I haven't been in a 38 since I was a sophomore in high school so for me that would be amazing. After I hit that I plan on reevaluating and seeing if I want to try for smaller or not.

I'm hoping to join in on the upcoming 6 week challenge. Anyone else?