Forums are back in action! ×

..as a closet fatty. I read all of Steves emails and get inspired, to do something tomorrow. I've recently rejoined the military and have a need to get back into shape. I tell the old lady that I'm fat all the time. She doesn't understand skinny fat, and rolls her eyes. I have a before photo taken and will upload it at the time I can take a reasonable after photo that makes me feel I've progreses. I've been doing rebel fitness for about a week and a half now. I'm about a quarter paleo. Its hard with a pregnant wife who craves junk food. If its in the house, I'll eat it. If I can keep it outside I'm good. Its tough. Wish me luck.

Future Tough Mudder!

She doesn't understand skinny fat, and rolls her eyes.

Most people don't. I don't carry a lot of fat on my body except for around my belly. So people tend to freak out and get uncomfortable when I talk about dieting. ( Actually it's funny when you say this around overweight people, because they are offended and respond with the "I'm the one who should be on a diet." Of course they don't ever change their ways after that sentence )

Are you guys running tough mudder doing any special training? I'm just going through the rebel fitness workouts now.

I'm working on body weight stuff and running for strength and endurance, with a focus on getting a bit more intensive as the weeks pass. Then I'm jumping on to the suggested Mudder training exercises come January.