Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, everyone! My name is Rick. I'm a 25 year old working on a Computer Science degree and working almost full time when I'm not doing that...

Well that's pretty much all the boring stuff. This year I decided I'm going to get in shape...but for real this time lol not JUST working out (lifting is what my main focus is going to be) but eating healthier too. Since January I've pretty much been cooking all my meals and prepping them for the week. From time to time I still go out but 90% of my diet is home cooked meals and most of the other 10% are healthier choices anyway.

My goal is to keep my diet as clean as possible, gain muscle, lose some fat, and occasionally turn on the xbox (it's been neglected lately...since super bowl actually).

I hope this forum is as fun as it looks, I hope to meet new cool people/people with similar interests, and I hope to learn a lot from everyone since I am pretty new to lifting weights.

• Like 2