Forums are back in action! ×

I want to feel and be strong. With so much "advice" and fad workouts/diets swirling around I found Nerd Fitness to be refreshingly approachable and realistic, that's why I'm here. 

I consider myself to be fat active because I love short bouts of extreme activity, but it's not enough to keep me in shape or what is deemed as attractive shapely for women. I am also a firm believer of health at any size and find the mass obsession with obesity to miss the point of healthy living. Although I am traditionally considered overweight I am not unhealthy and have "normal" biometrics. Be happy in your skin, be healthy if you wanna and be kind to yourself and others you encounter.

I hope to make my way to muscles and to meet kindred strong seekers along the way.  Good luck to you all!

• Like 2

It sounds like you have a good mindset, tjay! What kind of exercise routine / eating plan / whatev are you looking to get into? The great thing about fitness is there isn't just one way to do it right -- just like there isn't only one way to look good and/or be healthy. Don't worry about meeting "strong seekers" here -- that's exactly what many of us are into! We get that being healthy and in shape doesn't just mean uber thin from spending hours on a treadmill (booooooooriiiiiiiiiing). Good luck with your journey, and keep us posted!

Barbells are a girl's best friend.