Forums are back in action! ×

Hey fellow nerds who are in so much better shape then me! :P

I found this forum quite by chance and really like the possibilities!! I am def a gamer and into DnD though never played PnP, just Bladur's Gate and the like. I play Mechwarrior Online as well as Living Legends...just a PC gamer in general.

Goalwise I have always wanted to lose this extra fat that I lug around all the time, it would be nice to turn heads on the beach too! However, it isn't just fat loss and muscle build that I want. I need overall wellness since a chain is only as strong as the weakest link and a sound body (anime corpore) not paired with a sound mind (anime sano) is still a wimp and since I want to play video games competitively, I need everything trim!

I am 23 years old so hopefully I have a chance still to turn things around.

I am looking forward to connecting with some peeps on here, the closest I ever got to hitting my goal was when I was surrounded by friends who were also very health conscious. With any questions, post to this thread or pm me, I would love to meet ya!

• Like 3
Yes, I'm a troll... but only because I prefer forests to mountains! :P Besides... I am here so I can downgrade my race to something healthier. :)

nerd fitness character card

Welcome to the boards, Shaoda! :D

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)

Thanks mmdils22! You are looking at ranger class?? Wow that was the one I would be gunning for if I didn't like martial arts so much, as it is I am sure to be spending a challenge or two there.

Yes, I'm a troll... but only because I prefer forests to mountains! :P Besides... I am here so I can downgrade my race to something healthier. :)

nerd fitness character card