Forums are back in action! ×

Seizing my glory... sort of

Hi everyone,

I just happened to be passing by through the main website and found some very useful and insightful information, so I've decided to stick around since it seems like I would fit in nicely. Aside from my wonderful wife and 2 year old daughter, I spend the majority of my active time alone. I have a difficult time finding others to train with that share my passion for fitness; most of my friends just want to get bigger or talk about how much they bench, which I'm really not interested in. I train with my older brother from time to time, and he really is the only person that I personally know that can keep up with me. My nerd side comes out through my interests in comics/manga, movies, Laconophilia, and RPGs. I am in a leadership position at my work, which is essentially a quiet office profession.

I'm here to meet others with similar interests and to just have a place to talk about anything. I'll see everyone out in the field.

• Like 3

The Strong is the Beautiful!!

Welcome to the boards, Rumble Fish! I spend most of my active time alone, too, but the forums here provide good encouragement :)

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)