Forums are back in action! ×

definitely need accountability!

I'm looking for someone with similar traits as me, and food/fitness goals. I do plan on doing the next challenge (whenever I have time to figure it all out!) but I need someone who can totally stick with me. 

I'm almost 26, 5" and round -- I have about 70lbs to lose, maybe less depending on how much muscle I gain. I follow a low-carb, primal diet... when I'm behaving, which thankfully I have been the last week. It takes one "treat" to send me spiraling into more "treats." I'm celiac, the classic "wheat belly" kind, plus a lot of non-paleo things do make me physically sick now, which is some minor accountability for me. 

I'm halfway through Couch to 5k, and want to train for a half marathon after I'm comfortable with running 5k+ every other day. I used to run & loved cross-country, so getting back to long distance running is a personal goal. I follow a 14-day workout schedule at the moment -- every other day is kettlebell and running, with rest days alternating on Sundays/Mondays. I do bits of yoga here and there, I'm trying to do it more often. 

I'm looking for another lady who's also in need of accountability, with similar goals. I'd love someone who's on facebook & instagram, texting/google hangouts/imessage would be awesome too. 

This has helped me a lot in the past, I had a partner when I did weight watchers (ugh) and she really helped me stay on track... but we drifted apart when I left WW online. Sharing everything with someone who can relate, and I can be comfortably honest with, means a lot to me.

• Like 1
Meg -- Primal since late June 2013, never going back! 

26%
26%

weight loss progress

Hey! I would love to be your accountability buddy! I've been wanting one too. We aren't the exact same, but fairly similar. I'm also pretty new to this site. I'm starting to do a lot better with my diet and exercising, but I have my slip ups... and when I fall off the wagon, I fall hard. A buddy would be super helpful and I would love to help you too. I'm cool with using facebook, texting, instagram, google hangouts, whatever.

I'm on my first challenge now which has been going okay but not great. I will be doing the next challenge, expecting to do better. I'm 23 and 5'1'. I have about 35 pounds to lose. I am a vegetarian, but I know all about the paleo diet, and am personally striving for a very natural/plant based diet. I was so convinced that I had celiac disease that I was tested for it. The doctor said that I don't have it, but that the reason gluten and wheat make me feel so badly could involve my PCOS or IBS. So, I really avoid gluten and wheat as much as possible.

I would love to run in a marathon, but I probably won't do one until the Fall. My workout schedule is jogging most days, upper body on Mondays and Thursdays, lower body on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Let me know if you're interested! ;)

• Like 1

District 6 Ranger: Level 2

STR0 | DEX0 | STA2 | CON3 | WIS3 | CHA2

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Second Challenge | First Challenge