Forums are back in action! ×

A little survey - PLEASE HELP US OUT!

Hi Everyone!

So, I know Steve just put out a Nerd Fitness survey - but I'm asking you to fill out another one. :)

This one's FORUM AND CHALLENGE specific.

You can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVTYlhvQ1NpUVZmdWFONE9fNXBpcHc6MQ

I've been working on some things behind the scenes to try to make the community better, but I really can't do that alone - this community is all of ours, and I would really love to hear what you all like (and hate) about the boards here.

I know in the past we (mod group) have gotten really excited about new ideas that we try to implement them before we're truly prepared - trying to prevent that this time!

I don't have any fancy t-shirts or anything to bribe you with, but - if you don't tell me what you think, then you're not allowed to complain when I change things and you don't like it :)

THANK YOU ALL. I seriously appreciate it!

<3 spezzy

ps - it is anonymous, so if you want to put how much y'all hate me, go for it! Looking for honesty here :)

pps - i know OMFG started on the forums, but this is completely unrelated from OMFG.

ppps - here's the link to the survey again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVTYlhvQ1NpUVZmdWFONE9fNXBpcHc6MQ

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”