Forums are back in action! ×

Learning new tricks!

Hey guys how are you?

I'm new over here. I've started workingout when I was 15 (not really look the part, not really care), I'm a big fan of kettelbells and bodyweight training.

Right now I'm focused on learning more gymnastic based skills so most of my strength workouts go focused on this (it's a bir frustrating, but I guess the end results will be worth it). I do miss DLs and Squats though (but I'm not paying a gym fee).

I'm here both to help others and to steal a tip or two. So, glad to be here and participate!

• Like 1

MOTUS VIRTUTE - STRENGTH TRAINING THROUGH THE EYES OF AN ENTHUSIAST

Hi Manok, glad to have you around! I'm also focusing mainly on gymnastics stuff (although I do some weights to complement it, and some football for other fun (soccer)) and in the Assassins' subforum here there are other people working on similar stuff to you - everything from competition-standard gymnastcs down to people who just want to maybe learn a handstand one day.

What gymnastics/tricks are you hoping to learn first/next?

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

[ STR 36.75 | DEX 26.00 | STA 28.00 | CON 31.25 | WIS 29.25 | CHA 24.50 ]

current 5-week challenge: March 2020

external websites with my resources for...

fitness & breathwork | mental math & mind sports | motivation & productivity

Hey SymphonicDan.

I'm basiically trying to get the basics down. Heandstands, back & front lever, L-sit and in the future probably planche (which I slowly practice, but too focused). I'm still trying to keep my strength up and make gains in other movements (working towards a real (close stance) one arm push-up, one arm pull-up and practicing my pistols). Thankfully, those secondary pursuits do help towards the other goals. Besides, they're fun, so I wouldn't want to drop them yet.

BTW, I'm from Argentina, where football means you play with your feet. Pretty excited about the World Cup coming this year!!

MOTUS VIRTUTE - STRENGTH TRAINING THROUGH THE EYES OF AN ENTHUSIAST