Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I am a complete newb to this entire thing. There are questions that I have that need answers and one of them involve the IRL RPG. 

I am interested in classifying myself as an assassin but I don't really have an interest in parkour. Everything else about the assassin leads me to believe that I could actually fit in as one. I'm interested in flexibility, strength, and the world definitely feels like my playground, except I don't explore with my feet, I do so on wheels.

See, I'm a skateboarder, and I've been skating for at least a decade. When I'm out exploring the world, I view things in a different sense, just as all skateboarders do. The world is in fact our playground, as we roll down the streets taking in all the details of our surrounding. When I see a handrail or a stair set, I immediately analyze its eligibility as a new skate spot. How is the run up? Are there any cracks? If so, are they too big? Will I roll up backside or frontside? How is the lighting?

Just a million different questions go through my head like wildfire where ever I am. Sometimes, it feels like a curse to look at the world with such critical eyes, but then I think about it, and it's because I am a skateboarder. The world is my playground.

Will the assassins accept me?