Forums are back in action! ×

The short "fat" guy checking in.

Hello fellow Rebels. 

I am new to this but not new to working out.  Personally I hate going to the gym and would much rather work out outside,  I love being outdoors and would rather tune my workout to that. 

One of the things I have taken up recently is rock climbing in a gym, and would like to transition that to climbing outside. 

I am currently in the DC area working(until august).

Another thing that intrugues me is the Paleo diet I have recently drastically changed my diet eliminating almost all junk foods(I cheat every once in a while) so changing to the paleo diet would be simply removing the few carbs(grains) from my diet.  Although I think eliminating all dairy will not happen minimizing it won't be to hard.

Anyway I look forward to travelling down the Rebel Road with everyone.

John

Halfling | Ranger | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

1. "DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY"  Master Yoda.

Hey! Welcome on board. Well done on cutting out the junk, that deserves a *highfive* right there. You should head over to the Assassins guild and check it out. Sounds like you might enjoy some of their workouts. ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously