Forums are back in action! ×

Hey guys/girls/pronouns of your choice. I'm looking for a partner in crime, a fellow trickster, to be friends with along this crazy depressing path to fitness.

Why? Because I suck at holding myself accountable for stuff. Self-control is definitely my major roadblock when it comes to fitness. While my family is encouraging in my goals, they aren't actively participating, and we barely see each other despite living in the same house. 

So. I'm 27, female, 5'3 and 240 lbs. I'm looking to lose about 100 lbs, as well as gaining general fitness/skills. I'm currently using kickboxing/boxing techniques (I work out at 9 Rounds) as my exercise, but I'd like to progress to running/serious martial arts. 

I like books (I'm currently going to grad school for my masters in Library and Information Science. Yeah, I'm that kind of nerd), movies (oh gods do I love movies--even better, nitpicking movies), music (most kinds, Panic! At the Disco is my current fav), tumblr, and anything tech. I'm not really a gamer, but it is something I'm hoping to get into once I get a PS3. 

Any form of contact is cool with me. If you're in the South Carolina Upstate area (or within driving distance of), that's even better, but I'm cool with phone/email/online contact. My goal? Someone I can be friends with, as well as hold each other accountable in terms of food and exercise. As of right now, I'm not following a particular diet--I'm trying to make little changes as I go. The intensity of said accountability is open for discussion--I'm good with anything. 

Guy, girl, purple people eater, I'm good with anyone. Let me know if you're interested. :)