Forums are back in action! ×

Andaran Atishan Travellers~!

(points if you know the reference)

My name is Joan, a.k.a. RogueSenna. Senna is my d&d character, much like myself, she is a half-elven rogue.

Aside from my goals of just being healthier and more physically fit, I am really trying to become more like Senna. My awesome SO got me a set of lockpicks and a book on lockpicking for our last anniversary and I am working at a Renaissance Faire where I am learning more about archery and stage combat. Now I am trying to get into the real work of putting attribute points into Strength and Dex (and a few into Constitution). For a level 0 NPC, I have a pretty high Wisdom/Intelligence and a decent Charisma.

I'm also a circus performer! Or I was in college. Lately I haven't had access to facilities or a group that I could practice with so I'm too weak to do most of the things I used to do. It had been that I could use my arms and core to climb thirty feet in the air and then invert myself, wrap my legs in complex patterns within the silks and then drop 30 feet like it was no big deal, but I've lost the core and arm strength that I developed in constant practice.

I never liked to "workout," but I was always into extracurricular activities. I swam competitively in middle school and I still love to swim whenever i can get access to a pool. I also love to dance and practicing circus stuff has always been easy for me because I love it. I also LOVE to skate. I love (to watch)hockey but was never introduced to it cause girls didn't really play hockey when I was a kid and my dad never tried to put me in it (even though my brother did and hated it).

My SO was big into fitness in college (he calls it his "Wolverine" shape) and had a pretty strict paleo diet and went to the gym multiple times per week. We've both put on weight since we started dating and we both (him more, as I happily do not gain weight easily -- thanks for the african sprinter genetics mom) want to lose weight and get into shape. We started going to the gym about a month ago. As far as goals, I'd like to be more toned and more flexible. I want to be a better acrobat and aerialist. I'd like to be able to get back to doing inverts and drops on the silks (and maybe lyra) and I'd like to be able to do the splits, a back walkover and a handstand without support. I want to become a Professor in Theatre or Performance Studies eventually and I'd love it if I could also become a certified circus instructor.

So that's me in a nutshell. Sort of.

Can't wait for the next challenge!

• Like 2

RogueSenna - Level 0 - Wood Elf Assassin

[Andaran Atishan Travellers!] [It's Dangerous to Go Alone]

CHALLENGES:

[#1]

Wow that's so cool! Circus and aerials and stuff. Wow. Good luck with achieving your goals!

I have an elven D&D character myself. :) she's a ranger called Swift. I have the hair for it and I'm after the body to match.

For the Rebellion!

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?