Forums are back in action! ×

Hello to all

28 year old male working in a chemistry lab, moonlighting in security for extra cash, living in England. Got my own place and turned one of the out buildings into a gym/torture room, lots of places to walk and hike around here too. I am hitting strength training as hard as I can at the moment, just to see what can be done :). Got the deadlift to 95kgs now, squats at 75, bench at 60, and shoulder press rocking around 45kgs.

I may be able to offer some advice to anyone post surgery, or rocking injuries, as had quite a bit on my right knee to keep it going (motorcycle accident a time ago), and left knee is a going athritic due to walking funny prior to surgery on right.

• Like 1

Level 0

Race: Human or J.Stanton style Gnoll (decide on that later)

STR: 0 DEX: 0  STA: 0  CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Battle Log

Challenge 1 Start: 14/04/14

Hey! Get yourself over to the Ok You Brits thread in The Pub to say hello, there's a surprising amount of us. I'm also a rider (and crasher) of bikes, do you still ride?

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Still running a commuter (CB250), though the fun bike, a FZR 600, has sadly become an eternal project bike. Got a GT550 too, which I am hoping to get road legal again this summer (shafts seized up and needs some TLC with a hammer).

Level 0

Race: Human or J.Stanton style Gnoll (decide on that later)

STR: 0 DEX: 0  STA: 0  CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Battle Log

Challenge 1 Start: 14/04/14