Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone,

I was playing around a bit with tapatalk, saw this forum and decided to join. Seems perfect for me, so far.

A bit about me. I'm 19 weigh ~170lbs with a height of about 5'6" and I'm studying Computer science in my second year of college. I'm actually glad to say I have an internship in my field.

I do enjoy programming for fun on my spare time. I also enjoy dealing with anything technology related. Built my first computer about a year ago, play video games although I don't have enough time for them anymore. Recently, I got my first car and started to attend car shows and tinker with the car :). There are quite a lot of other things I'll spare you from reading, too many to list.

More onto the purpose of coming to this forum. I want to say I've been trying to loose weight for a couple o months now, but haven't really put the effort. Whenever I do a bit of research I feel daunted by the process one has to take. But that's obviously the only way to go. I hope to show my improvement overtime.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2