Forums are back in action! ×

How could I have not known about THE rebellion until now?

Hello my fellow Rebels,

You are exactly who I've been looking for... and I didn't even know that I was looking.  My name is Matthew and I am 46 years old.  I live in the Palm Springs area with my wife (she is awesome!) and my son (he is 9 years old and also awesome!)  I own a small 50 seat restaurant which keeps me pretty busy.

When I was younger I stayed in shape and would have never conceive of a time in my life when exercise would be something that I would avoid.  And yet here I am... I can't seem to get an exercise routine going no matter how I try.  My body grew a beer belly.  My eating habits are poor.  I feel sloppy, slouchy, and worn out.  

But after learning about some of the amazing stories from people who are fighting the fight, I feel my mojo starting to grow and realize that it is now time for ME to get working.

I took the plunge and joined the "Academy".    I completed my first workout, the "tutorial".  So far I am very pleased with the information and look forward to moving through it quickly.  If there are any other new guys or gals out there who are working thought the course and have any pointers, let me know cause I'm all ears.

Looking forward to working along side everyone as we all take the next step.

• Like 2