Forums are back in action! ×

Bookworm, nerd, and wanting to get healthy!

Hello there, I'm Densria (you can call me Den, if you like. I've heard weirder variations!).

I signed up for NFA a week ago, and I'm still super pumped about everything (which is awesome because I've normally given up by now on things I don't stick with). I'm still slowly tweaking things (and munching on cookies and chips and dip >->).

I'm not entirely sure what I'm trying to say with this post other than "Hi, I'm crazy. What's going to make these weird foods taste better?"

I will freely admit it: I am a very picky eater, and I am rather lazy (I will blame part of that on the college lifestyle). I know a trick my mom taught me for making scrambled eggs in the microwave, but that's about the extent of quick-and-healthy that I know.

Here's hoping I find a new family amongst all you wonderful people!

Densria

Hi! I'm a super picky eater too. I've slowly found which healthy foods I can eat day after day without forcing myself. Some things you just have to accept you'll never like. For example, avocados are my enemy. I had to scarf down a whole one for a team-building exercise and have never looked at them the same way again.

I've also found that not-so-healthy sidekicks have helped me ease into healthy foods. Like cheese on steamed broccoli. Now I enjoy it without the cheese, but either way it's loads better than what I used to eat.

And when it comes to cooking I just make sure the word "easy" is always in my search terms.

How do you feel about the academy and what it offers? I'm seriously considering it...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tweet me, please: @ladysnowberry

Elf | Aspiring Scout | Level: 0 | Battle Log | First Challenge

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

3.5%
3.5%