Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all! I started up using the community here back in February and loved it. Got distracted, and stopped using the forums here. I stuck with the paleo thing though, and kept up with bodyweight exercise and ended up losing close to 40 pounds (191ish to 150ish). Therefore, I am trying to gain weight. After a while of eating a lot and lifting heavy things, I am up to 160 (on a good day).

It is a hell of a lot harder to gain eating strictly paleo than it was to lose! This time around I'm going to tap into this awesome resource to get up to my goal weight of 175ish. I tried to whole GOMAD + paleo for a while, and that just left me feeling sick all the time. So I am back to paleo.

Allons-y!

DWH

If you can't fix it with squats or fish oil you're probably going to die.

blog || twitter

i can respect that! guess i never thought of it that way. just noticed that he did a lot of running haha.

i do some sprint work (maybe once a week) and its mostly running around a park jumping across a deep ravine and climbing up the sides. heck of a lot more fun than regular ole sprints and distance work.

Allons-y!

DWH

blog || twitter

Yes ma'am I am a member of the fightin' Texas Aggie class of '11. Haven't quite made it across to graduation yet... I'll get there eventually.*

And if I had cable, I would be watching the second half of the summer season of Doctor Who. I can't keep up eating 100% paleo and afford luxuries like cable right now...

Allons-y!

DWH

blog || twitter

And if I had cable, I would be watching the second half of the summer season of Doctor Who. I can't keep up eating 100% paleo and afford luxuries like cable right now...

I'm in the same boat, I'm one whole season behind! NO SPOILERS! ;-) Idaho Public Television broadcasts Dr. Who, but they were like 1 & 1/2 seasons behind...and doing reruns. Not that I mind David Tenant. So finally they launched Season 5 and then Netflix launched it as well, so I caught up quickly.....still waiting for IDPTV to launch season 6 part 1....Netflix is a no go right now.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus