Forums are back in action! ×

I see no weird videos thread! Here's a weird videos thread!

I'm kinda waiting for Insanity to jump in with "It's even funnier with the sound off..." :D

It's subtitled... so no.... doesn't really let your imagination go off on it's own. :-)

and just for you...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

The Human Caterpillar kinda springs to mind. Not wanting to sound racist but the Asian cultures can put some weird shit out there.

I think it's the island nations on the whole, tbh. Like, British tv can be really weird too, and that's also a country with weird food and drinks, driving on the left side on the road and that's recieved as extremely polite. 

We are an island nation, but hell, even with our Kangaroo Scrotum coin purses and movies like Crocodile Dundee we are surely not that weird!!!

Nah, yer a continental nation. But apart from the being recieved as extremely polite, you do have weird foods and drinks and drive on the left side of the road. Hell, you even have Christmas in summer (that MIGHT not be your own fault though), how much weirder can it get!?

• Like 1

Nah, yer a continental nation. But apart from the being recieved as extremely polite, you do have weird foods and drinks and drive on the left side of the road. Hell, you even have Christmas in summer (that MIGHT not be your own fault though), how much weirder can it get!?

Check out " The Big Lez Show"

And Christmas in Summer sucks, who wants to eat roast with all the trimmings in 40degree C heat?

Wait! What............?

Yay, weekend tv!

I want to eat roast all the time >_>

But hey, here's a hand thing.

I sdtartyed anbd nmowq io casn';t sdtopp..,/

EPIC!!!!!!! I can't believe I ever doubted you... :D

Everyone has to learn at some point... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I think it's the island nations on the whole, tbh. Like, British tv can be really weird too...

I have a friend from El Salvador who moved over here when he was about 15. Around that time the Monty Python film came out, everyone said it was hilarious, so he went to see it....

He says he sat in that cinema bewildered whilst everyone around him was doubled over, with tears running down their faces. He just had No Clue what the Hell they were laughing at. I think he got up and left in the end.

Fast forward 20 years and someone lends him a copy of the film. He thinks "Oh FFS! That film was SHITE!" But has a go and watches it anyway.... "Funniest film ever!" Apparently all it takes is 20 years of living here to "get" the humour. :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Not really weird but I thought it was pretty cool! He does heaps of other songs. Check out Toto "Africa". Then again I might just be easily entertained.

He's been one of my idols for a long time :) I love Africa, and also Super Mario Bros, Zelda of course Harry Potter :)

Today I invite you guys to Cathy's house.

• Like 1

NG! NYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHH!

CRUSHED TOMATOES!

MILK!

FLOUR!

LASAGNA NOODLES!

BUTTER! UUUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

CHEESE!

RAPESEED OIL!

MINCED MEAT!

ADD BUTTER!

AND SOME FLOUR!

PUT ON THE STOVE PLATE!

RAH-HA!

ADD SOME MILK! (for some reason that's in English)

SALT AND PEPPER! (and this one is too)

GRIND THE CHEESE! ARRGH! RAH-HA!

ADD A BIT OF CHEESE TO THE SAUCE!

AH-AA-AAAOOU!

CHOP THE ONION! RRRRRRRGGHH!!!

FRY THE ONIONS! AND THE MEAT TOO! (more English)

HA!

ADD SOME TOMATO!

MMMIX IT UP! (English again)

PUT OUT A LAYER OF LASAGNA NOODLES!

AND MINCED MEAT, HA-HA!

AND ADD SOME CHEESE, ON THE TOP! (English pinglish)

TURN ON THE OVEN! IN THREEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEE!

NYAHAHAHAHA!

TIME FOR SOME BREEDING MAYONNAISE (English, and I don't think he says 'breeding' but I can't for my life figure out what he actually says.)

AAAAAAAHHH, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU! HA-HA!

MUMS! (A noun form of the verb 'munch')

DIEDUSUM, BITCHES! (Totally incomprehensible first word)

NEXT TIME, WE'LL MAKE HOT DOGS!

I love ROSM, I missed them when they left the youtubes for a year.  Also, it's "pre-dinner mayonnaise" :tongue: it's good for you!

My contribution, not the weirdest video in the world, but most brits find this astounding.  One of the commercials for EDEKA, a German superstore.  Supergeil means, loosely translated, 'super sexy'

• Like 1

“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.†~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Back on form next challenge

I love ROSM, I missed them when they left the youtubes for a year.  Also, it's "pre-dinner mayonnaise" :tongue: it's good for you!

My contribution, not the weirdest video in the world, but most brits find this astounding.  One of the commercials for EDEKA, a German superstore.  Supergeil means, loosely translated, 'super sexy'

Pre-dinner sounds a helluva lot better than breeding :D

I'm not totally sure what to think about the German guy. I think I'm a little bit freaked out and I'm thinking that maybe I'll continue to travel to Britain rather than starting to explore Germany >_>

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm going to have to look em up. Our broadband is so bad here that a lot of the time you can't even watch youtube. Seriously... 0.45MG download speed :(

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I'm not sure where to put this, it's not really weird, and it does make me smile, but that's my weird sense of fascination acting up. I don't think the smile thread would work for this, that seems to be more for happy smiles.

My first challenge