Forums are back in action! ×

I bought clothing for motivation, today (size 14!)

So I'm off to Serifos in late October 2014. My goal is to lose as much weight as possible, but sensibly, between now and then...but also changing general lifestyle.

Anyway, I'm currently 5'6 and am a size 20-22 (UK), depending on what style of clothing I'm wearing.

Today I needed to get a nice summer outfit that would be a goal to fit into. Here it is:

20140407_220842_resized_zpsaca8e60f.jpg

From Tesco, so not expensive. The top is loose and will have a tanktop with it eventually. It's a size 14.

The shorts are a size 14. 22 to size 14 is a lot... but I tried them on earlier and, surprisingly, there is only 3 inches that I need to loose before I'll be able to wear these with the button done up. So I think that's pretty attainable.

I had two books arrive today (Paleo food book, and a Primal Blueprint book), as well as 20-min workout DVD that only cost £5. So I am keeping motivated, for now. Long may it continue!!

Night all

Bluehorn out.

• Like 1

I'm a pescetarian scout who thinks that cows are the cutest!

One less bite may be one less inch on the tummy!

Goal #1: To be able to go into any shop and not hunt for my size.

Goal #2: To be able to enjoy sports without being conscious of my lumps and bumps.

Goal #3: To be able to wear a beautiful maxi-dress, fitted at the bust, for my vacation to Serifos in October 2014.