Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from Mozambique

Hello all

Totally love Nerd Fitness - made me realise yes I can do this and I am going to so this. Had not exercised since 2003 - since then I have had 4 kids and gained a distended fat belly. Started eating primal and doing beginner bodyweight 3x week on 11th Feb. In 8 weeks have lost 17lbs and improved my reps in all exercises from 10-15 per set to 31-37. Feeling fitter, stronger and very proud. Still got lots of belly fat to lose but encouraged by this virtual community. PS I am from UK but I live in Mozambique - I am wondering how I can ship a barbell out here one day... Bit heavy for excess baggage on the airline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Guzzi! Yay to meeting another Brit on here! x

There's a fair few of us about. Check out the "Ok you Brits" thread in The Pub to see who else on the boards is from Blighty. :)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Mozambique? Well that stands out rather nicely. Where exactly in Mozambique are you stationed? I have grandparents who regularly hop back and forth from Canada to a place they have in Maputo which I've visited twice. It's certainly an interesting place!

"If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there"