Forums are back in action! ×

My pushups total AMRAP 60 sec was 14 standard (with the last 2 being very shaky form)

I noticed in the rules that Hindu push ups were worth 2.5 pts :D Decided to  redo my AMRAP, only this time do HIndu's

Point total now  30 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I deem this awesome.

Honestly I am a push-up noob (I can do 3/4 standard in a row, and I'm looking to improve), so I'm interested in the match but it would only be fair if there were opponents of equal starting noobity.   Is that the case?

I'll attempt a formal push-ups in a minute test tomorrow :)

Und I did!   7 push-ups in about 30 seconds then I collapsed.... Can I play?

Level 11 Morgana Scout

STR 14|DEX 11|STA 31|CON 11|WIS 23|CHA 19

Current challenge:  Talvi makes tactical decisions | Epic quests: 2015, 2016 | Running instalog: new_tracks_to_follow | Previous challenges: -2 -1 etc...

So I got 25 in 60 sec with one leg in the air. (damn you Knee!)

Wow, more players, yay! 

I'm shutting down this particular thread now, and we're going to move all conversation to the new Live thread:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/46874-the-pushup-quidditch-cup-live-game-thread/page-2

Signup is now closed. Anyone who signed up above this message, consider yourself in!

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)