Forums are back in action! ×

*Waves* Hi! New Person Here! :D

Paleo can be pretty fun.  I've played with it off and on with various levels of strictness.  I've found for me the key so far is actually cooking for myself using real foods comprised of words I can pronounce.  Good luck with it, I've got recipes if needed.

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Linkovicha- Welcome to you too :) And I am a bit nervous about trying it since it is completely new to me.

Istrix- I would love some recipes if you wouldn't mind sharing :D

Autumn-Welcome! I hope you like it here :)

Nightside- Yea that is going to be the hardest part for me I am used to having a lot of sugar especially from soda and candy bars. So this will be interesting for sure