Forums are back in action! ×

Back in action!

So I have been MIA from nerdfitness for about a year now. And of course had fallen off the wagon and gained back the weight I had lost. I have been back in action since February 15th and am ecstatic to report I am down 35lbs so far!

I have had a huge lifechanger which is greatly affecting my health. I just hope I can stick with my lifestyle change for a few years at least. I took on a new job(after being laid off for almost 6 months) which involves a lot of travel(8-10months a year). While this change has been awesome for my health, it sucks for my family life. I am hoping to hold out where I am at for 5-7 years and then move on to something with less travel.

Things that I am doing on the road is diet and exercise(obviously). I am currently in the republic of Congo on my travels. While here the diet has actually been pretty easy. There are no fast food joints or absolutely horrid processed foods(or at least they are hard to come by). And for exercise I have been going to the gym at the embassy at least five times a week for 90m-2h. The gym has been a lot of work, but realistically, what else am I gonna do?

I am looking forward to at least getting back on here a couple times a week and checking in.

Until we meet again.

~Shrek

Level 3 Ogre Noob Adventurer

Str: 10.5 Con: 6.5

Dex: 3 WIS: 6.5

STA: 4 CHA: 3

Weighty Quest!

"You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live.

What a way to exist.†– Neale Donald Walsch

Epic Quest (55/100)

So, whenever I posted this, my weight was like 2 and a half weeks old. I got on the scale today and weighed in at 341 lbs. which totals to 55 lbs lost since February 15th! Feel unbelievably awesome right now! And this weigh in was after lunch even. Woot!

Level 3 Ogre Noob Adventurer

Str: 10.5 Con: 6.5

Dex: 3 WIS: 6.5

STA: 4 CHA: 3

Weighty Quest!

"You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live.

What a way to exist.†– Neale Donald Walsch

Epic Quest (55/100)