Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone!

This winter season had it's up and downs for me. I wasn't able to go to the gym as much as i wanted for a few personal reasons, however  was able to maintain my weight. I just weigh and measured myself this morning out of curiosity and at 5'10 and 146.5 .lbs  i'm now at ~12% B.F (according to the U.S navy calculator).

During my experiments last year and this year with weight lifting, i came to this conclusion: I hate lifting!!!

I found i would much rather run (treadmill/ outside/bike) then lift. Though i realize if i want to gain any size whatsoever i'm most likely going to have to do some lifting.

One day at work i stumbled on across a cross-country running fitness magazine and it peeked my curiosity.  Slender men that were fit and doing a physical activity they enjoyed, i think i found my niche...

fortunately where i live the snow is melting, the weather is getting slightly warmer, and i invested in a new bike (the last one broke down last November). I now i have an alternate method of transportation to the gym.

So i'm back seeking advice to find other ways of getting fit. For now i'd like to lose the remaining -5.lbs of body fat, before i start gaining size.

thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Lvl.0 Half-elf Jedi-initiate

My first challenge

My log

Hey! Welcome.

I think I'm the polar opposite of you. Running..? Ugh! Hate it with a passion. Lifting....? Oh my actual God yes! Love it!

Just goes to show, it takes all sorts. Hope you get involved and have fun.

Guzzi

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hey! Welcome.

I think I'm the polar opposite of you. Running..? Ugh! Hate it with a passion. Lifting....? Oh my actual God yes! Love it!

Just goes to show, it takes all sorts. Hope you get involved and have fun.

Guzzi

I think as long as your fit and you enjoy what you do that's what counts. I'd rather stay slim and feel great doing cardio then be miserable while doing exercises to get me big. 

Right now, i want to fucus on losing my remaining pounds, improve my endurance and my core. As well as cleaning-up my diet.

Lvl.0 Half-elf Jedi-initiate

My first challenge

My log