Forums are back in action! ×

New Challenger Approaching!

I'm Bubbly Oasis, but you can just call me Bubbly! :lol:

I'm a gamer who's into everything from video games to tabletop RPGs to arcades and laser tag!

Unfortunately, I also suffer from being overweight and living an unhealthy lifestyle. When I saw the success stories for Nerd Fitness, they made me believe that I can change my life for the better as well. I've wasted a lot of time trying "get skinny quick" methods, stuffing myself with supplements, and endlessly failing to show up to the gym for work-outs due to one excuse or another. I've also struggled with depression and anxiety for most of my life, but through everything, I try to stay positive just like my inner child.

"I wanna be the best, like no one ever was!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyXTgqJtoGM

I'm really hoping to connect with some people here in the forums. I have a lot of friends IRL, but none that I can trust to keep me accountable with this, mainly because many of them are stuck in the same situation I'm in. So, I'm open to joining a party of other Nerd Fitness Rebels!

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

• Like 2

~ (_*) Bubbly

Well, you've come to the right place. We're just about to start one of our 6 week challenges if you fancy joining in. Just hop over to the challenge thread and have a read of the rules and FAQs. It's a great way to integrate into the community and stay accountable.

Have fun

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously