Forums are back in action! ×

Six pack for a bet!

Hi Guys

This is my first post, I am hoping you can help me with my own challenge, I have a bet with a friend of mine that I can achieve a six pack before him. We have set a date for 17th of March ( St Patricks day, were both Irish ).

Steve presented at my work place in ireland and I was very impressed with what he had to say got to talk to him for a few minutes afterwards too. Since then I have gone full paleo, ( two weeks ago ) I have never been to a gym in my life and havent a clue where to start, been reading through the site though and hopefully ill figure it out.

Look forward to speaking with you all

Jim.

Welcome... I've only been around these board for less then a week but there's a wealth of information here...

Can I get in on the bet? I'm thinking if anyone gets a six pack by St Patty's day we all get hammered... if no one gets a six pack, well, then we all get hammered and try again.

Cheers!

Your welcome to join Peregrinus, the bet was for 20 Euro btw, checks will be accepted :P