Forums are back in action! ×

Amy_Pond: The Girl Who Doesn't Want to Wait Anymore!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have found this community, and am hoping it will help me stay motivated on my fitness path!

I've always been naturally on the slender side, but lately I've noticed a little weight gain around the middle. This is probably due to my metabolism slowing down as I approach 30. :/ I want to be proactive and get into better habits so I can head off any further weight gain in the future!

Nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

Amy_Pond

Wood Elf

Level 0

STR:0 DEX: 0 STA: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Welcome!

Fantastic! Allons-y. :D

But seriously, I'm new here myself and everyone is just lovely and helpful and supportive.

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the rebellion :). Is your username a reference to dr. Who?

Yes! I'm a happy Whovian. :)

Welcome!

Fantastic! Allons-y. :D

But seriously, I'm new here myself and everyone is just lovely and helpful and supportive.

I LOVE the part of your sig that references the Doctor! I've actually had that same thought myself, I want to be a good companion if the Doctor ever comes calling, haha.

Amy_Pond

Wood Elf

Level 0

STR:0 DEX: 0 STA: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Well thank you ^_^ Haha it's a good motivational thought. "Gotta be able to run for cover from Sontaran weaponry" "gotta be able to outpace the Cybermen" etc. I'm getting together a Clara Oswald cosplay at the moment actually. :3 I hope to see you around, take care!

• Like 1

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?