Forums are back in action! ×

Change my life, a new start, change the fatality ! [Kaesryn]

Hi there,

New in this area, friend of Nuala, the best cook in the world (after my mom, right ?), I come to see if I can change my life, and the cards life gave me.

I'm not an english mothertongue, so please, excuse my poor and bad english.

Near 35 yo, I see back in my life and the mess is frightening me. I'm disable, mentally disable, some sort of mental disease called bipolarity. That exhaust my spirit, and my body, and that makes everything like hiking in the Everest because I don't have the will one day to another. I can break a routine in two days, if I have a fit. I say that just to explain that I tried many times to get fitter but I have some difficulties to stay in a good mood for that. I broke my back 20 years ago, while I was way more addict to sports. The same for the anckle. In the same sport.

I have a good wave, now, and some frirends who want to see me happy. So with their help, and advises, support and courage, maybe this time will be the good one.

I have to reconsider all my living habits, and my diet. My working out with the body which is mine, and find a new start. It's never too late !

So, hey, guys, and have fun !

• Like 2

Welcome on board. Your right, it's never too late to change, especially if you really want to. The only limits there really are, are the ones we put on ourselves. Good luck.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously