Forums are back in action! ×

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

Me:

my name is Luke Edwards. I'm from Little Rock, AR, USA. And currently live in a suburb of Little Rock, named Cabot. I'm a 25yr old, 5'11", 185-195lbs (haven't checked in a while) Caucasian male, athlete wanna-be, graduate student.

I've never been a superb athlete at anything except goalkeeper in soccer. Diving on the ground in the path of a ball doesn't scream athleticism to me. Anyway, I found this website through my tapatalk app for other forums. I grew up a very nerdy skinny kid. I'm a gamer, band nerd, comic nerd, and voracious reader. Loved the walking dead from the start. Decided to start running in college, one half marathon, several 5k's, 10k's and various trail/obstacle races later, I'm hopelessly addicted. Hoping that I can connect with some other nerdy fitness/recreational sports enthusiasts through this forum.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."-JRR Tolkien

Luke EPosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Using Tapatalk

Welcome! A Tolkien reference will always catch my eye :P

Look forward to seeing you around - although I suspect we'll be in different guilds. :)

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?