Forums are back in action! ×

Help me ascend into a new me [introduction]

Hi there!

Been browsing this site and forum for a while now and finally decided to join the fun :)

A little background info:

I'm Lee, 28yr, and currently reside in the UK!

I'm currently weighing in at 219lbs, and standing at about 6'2". I love the gym, I love lifting weights, and I love eating better. The only problem is this will last a couple of weeks before I fall off the wagon and end up slipping back into my old habits of late nights, eating junk, and not bothering with the gym at all.

I'm at a constant battle with myself between losing this "beer" belly thats slowly built up around my mid-section and the urge to have a superhero physique. I'd describe myself as skinny fat. My fat is basically all in my mid section and chin, and I hate it. And I know it's difficult to lose fat whilst building muscle. I would probably say I'm impatient even though I know results take time and there is no quick fix. But I'm slowly working more towards my goals and I hope by joining this great community will help me :)

I just want to get involved with like minded people who share common interests with me, and also feel as part of a team of fit-nerds, all aiming and fighting to achieve their goals whilst supporting their friends!

That's just a short intro to my goals, hope to get to know you all in the future!

SSJGoku/Lee

• Like 1

Low-Class Saiyan Warrior

Current Power Level 1023

[sTR] = 0 [DEX] = 0 [sTA] = 0 [CON] = 0 [WIS] = 0 [CHA] = 0

Level 0

Welcome to the Rebellion Lee! Just remember we're friendly here (you know, so when you get to SSJ3, remember not to kick our asses).

For the "falling off the wagon" problem you claim to have I believe the best way to make the change is with the 6-weeks challenges. Challenge yourself to eat well all 7 lunches a week, 5 dinners (so you can err on the weekends) and try keeping the drinking on weekends only. I understand your pain, being a homebrewer myself and having 50 liters (at least) per batch of fresh home-made happy beer tailored to my tastes perfectly (it was a long work of adjusting) it gets a bit hard! Remember that diet is a big part of the equation.

Another suggestion I'd make is checking Anthony Michal's page, great tips for the skinny fat in all of us!

MOTUS VIRTUTE - STRENGTH TRAINING THROUGH THE EYES OF AN ENTHUSIAST