Forums are back in action! ×

Edit: The entire post.

I've been a long time reader/lurker of NF, GMB and MDA. Finally decided to make a post and join in all the fun. 

I'm a dancer. I like the varied nature of ballroom. Every dance is connected and it gives one the opportunity to learn a lesson in one genre and apply it to a second. Rumba, Swing, Waltz. These are my favorites.

Around the end of December 2013, I started on my Paleo journey. Results have been good so far. Energy is rising and I'm more and more interested in getting outside and doing SOMETHING instead of staying in and playing Thief for six hours.

I'm pretty sure I'm fat adapted and I'm pretty sure I've been spending the last few weeks in ketosis as my hunger has been more or less non-existent but my thirst has been crazy out of control. 

In one way or another, I've been chasing fitness for a long time. I've jumped from pretty butterfly to shiny stone and my results have been about as expected. Terrible. Though, I do at least have some idea what interests me (rings) and what is just completely boring (pushups).

I'm just about to start in on a challenge for my 30th birthday fast approaching and was hoping to get some input from you more accomplished people, though I'll save that for a separate post.

That's all for now folks. I'll see you around!

Nameless