Forums are back in action! ×

Big Trouble in Little Taiwan

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and looking to get healthy too! Actually what I really need is to re-analyze what it means for ME to be healthy. 

To be honest, I've never been overweight, but I've teetered on that edge for just about as long as I can remember. I'm only 26 so I know where this road will lead me: Overweight, depressed and super self conscious by age 40.  I don't want to be there!

So I've got to shape up and learn healthy while living in a foreign country. And that means big trouble in little China Taiwan!

big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg

Right. My goal is not to look like Kurt Russel because I'm a girl and that would be weird. However, I do want to be a butt kicking, (over) confident, good guy! 

My goal is to get in better shape before my wedding in October, basically, but only because I dread the thought of having to look at those wedding pictures for years to come!

請多多指教! Feel free to teach me your ways!

• Like 1

你们好ï¼

我很高兴你在这里ï¼

(Don´t quiz me on my Chinese, I studied it long ago:))

Anyways, fun to have you here and i like your motivation, who wants to look a their wedding photos and think, "Mmm, what a wonderful day it was, to bad it looks like I ate half the cake"

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Thanks guys and 你好 Swedish Ninja! I didn't think there would be any Chinese speakers here, but there are! Awesome!

I'll have to post some more substantial goals in a bit when I have more time. I love the philosophy of NF though. I can totally jive with weightlifting, body weight, HIIT routines and no boring cardio. Plus the less carb/ occasional IFing is all up my alley.