Forums are back in action! ×

Good Morning,

I am new to NF and would like to introduce myself.  My name is Gary and I am from St. Cloud, Minnesota.  I started poking around NF about two weeks ago and was very impressed by the content.  What really got me fired up is most of the topics around nutrition and how that effects your overall fitness.  Aside from the basic principles that you outline, I true appreciate the content and the manor in which it is explained...I can relate to to topics and analogies.

As I have read this I think my class is a Ranger/Monk multi-class!  I have martial arts training and as well and Ranger training.  This is a good fit for my life.

I just need to get things going and figure out how to get more engaged here.

Good work!

Thanks,

Gary

• Like 1

Thanks,

I do have some fitness goal I want to achieve, fist is to gain some mass, my goal is to get to about 260-270 lbs with a body fat of around 10 - 12 %. I am a pretty big guy, so I think I have the frame to do that. Also, I earned my black belt back in 2002 and have been neglecting my training for a little while, it is time to stop messing around and get serious again. My Ranger side is my natural affinity with the outdoors (archery, winter camping, ...).

My main goal this month is to get my dojo up and running again and get it read for strength training. There is a lot to do...the hard work is yet to come.

Gary