Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from AK!

Hello everbody! I finally got around to posting on these forums!

I've been stalking NF for a few months during a big health kick I had a few months ago, but alas life happened, I broke up with my man of two years and it sort of tore my life apart, as that sort of thing does really. But I am back in life with a new attitude, a new out look and a new man who is wonderful and very supportive.

I suppose that I should post a bit about myself really huh? Well here it goes.

I am 23 years old and currently live in Alaska, which I absolutely adore. I am aiming to join the Assassin's guild, or maybe Warrior after a lot of work, but that is a serious goal of mine.

Starting stats, since I haven't measured myself:

5'5 and 240 lbs. Two months ago I was down to 233, but my lack of healthy diet, and complete lack of exercise brought my weight back up.

Current Long term weight goal: Reach 200lbs! Oh my god! I know I can do it! Woohoo!

Short term weight goal: Reach 230lbs again. Only 10lbs, I can do it!

Long Term Fitness goal: I want to be able to run a mile. I know that doesn't sound like much, but currently I can't really run very well at all.

Short term Fitness goal: Complete the basic body weight work out with at least three sets. I got through one without struggling too bad, so I am going to work up to two and see how it goes.

Current Long term diet goal: I would really like to eat primarily Paleo or at least Clean.

Short Term diet goal: Kick my soda habit again and replace it with good old fashioned H2O!

Long Term Life Goal: I really would like to start being more creative again. Which is good because I have a sewing project for myself, and for my BF(He is in our local LARP chapter) And I am sewing him up a new pad for under his metal armor and a new insignia and such. So my long goal is to finish his stuff and my dress for our Ren Faire which is June 7th and 8th!

Short term life goal: Write every day, even if it's just in my battle log which I will start later today.

Thank you guys for being such awesome people and helping everyone stay accountable and inspiring us to do something so amazing like Level up our lives!

Akkina

Awooooooooo! Howling the moon!!

Your friendly local werewolf.

Welcome to the rebellion!  As a totally un-official, un-sanctioned, non-commissioned, and generally trouble-making warrior guild representative, I can tell you that it completely rocks and we'd love to have you!  But the assassins guild is cool too.  Especially if you like to wear black.   :)  

If you get a chance, be sure to put up a thread in the Level 1 Rebels challenge section with 2 or 3 goals.  We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers!

--Card

- Level 3 Night Elf Warrior -

6'0" / 166 lbs.  Powerlifting Total:  940

Member:  The 800 Club

Battle Log