Forums are back in action! ×

I'm on Top of the World!

Level 1 Adventurer getting ready to start fresh with fellow nerds and dreamers. Dreaming is going to be my greatest downfall. There's so much I want to do in the world and I'm not quite sure where to start or if it's even all possible; I'm twenty one and a half years young and so far I don't have too much to show for my life.

I want that to change. I'm the epitome of a gamer but I have to have my days taking road trips to new places. I'm a musician, self-taught pianist, a Pokemon trainer, Spartan, storyteller, cartoonist, and a world class food critic (or so I like to think.) I live in central Alabama. I had a friend reference me to NF and I had to stop by. I'm loving it so far and even though I'm signing up a little after the six week challenge, I'm hoping to get my life in some sort of order before participating in a six week challenge.

I'll be starting school back in the fall, just heading to claim my own associate's degree in Visual Communications. May head on to University after that. Not quite sure. Wanting to write some books, animate some cartoons, and travel the world.

Physically, I'm a tank. I haven't been less than two hundred pounds since I was fourteen, though as I got older I kind of proportioned out (I'm five foot five.) Losing twenty or thirty pounds and gaining some muscle mass would be great!...After I learn how to manage my time better and pursue my goals with motivation. Which is something I've never really truly been able to do.

Obviously, I like to talk, so if you're reading this, don't be shy, I'm a social nut and look forward to making new friends here! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion!!  It sounds like you've already found the Level 1 Rebels challenge forum, so I'll look for you there.  Best of luck!

By the way, if you are a foodie, I highly recommend checking out the recipe forums.  There's some amazing stuff in there, and we'd love to have you contribute.  :)

Cheers!

--Card

- Level 3 Night Elf Warrior -

6'0" / 166 lbs.  Powerlifting Total:  940

Member:  The 800 Club

Battle Log

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm going to be spending hours in that forum and a great deal of money on trying new things. (I'm torn between being excited and pulling my hair out because...money.)

Still working on getting the hang of the site but so far pleased with my progress! X3

Hi there - my husband is a total foodie and converted me - so it's a real challenge to make paleo/primal food that satisfies the both of us. But there is a lot of good stuff here on the forums and on paleo blogs. In the last week I have been converted to a love of pureed cauliflower to replace mashed potatoes, and zuchini noodles to once again eat my beloved bolognese. Always happy to talk food. I'm a newbie and at 280 lbs, I've got a long way to go. Hope to see you 'round!

Ogre, but with a winning smile!

Adventurer with a touch of druid.

Attributes: all zeroes my firend, I am a n00b

Will join the next challenge!

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." - Anais Nin