Forums are back in action! ×

Tumbling Woot!

I just finished my final class of tumbling for the semester. I learned a lot in the class and am working my way up to becoming a ninja. Here's what I did today:

Back handspring, back extension roll, aerial. Woot! I also learned how to do back walkovers (I hate them because they make my butt cramp up), front handsprings, back handspring step-outs, and more fun things. I can't wait to come back to this class next semester and keep improving. :)

• Like 1

That was amazing, such beautiful, smooth moves :) What a great class!

warrior : level 8

str: 20.75 | dex: 13.75 | sta: 11.75 | con: 9.75 | wis: 8.25 | cha: 4.75

''Difficult' and 'impossible' are cousins often mistaken for one another, with very little in common' - Locke Lamora

You know, I'm considering taking a similar tumbling video while I'm wearing a green morphsuit since I own one. I think that would be kinda ninja, right? My only concern is the lack of grip on the hands and feet though.

THIS YOU HAVE TO DO!! :)

Understand your concern about the grip, but you have to try, it would be awesome

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Hello there,

I can't stop hitting the replay button haha! A question, did you take gym class before? I'm hoping to work towards what you did in the vid one day maybe, but never took gym before.

When I was 10 or something, I started taking gymnastics and continued for about two years. I learned how to do the first two skills during those years, but of course, I lost them and had to relearn them ten years later. But you know, it's never too late to start! :)

When I was 10 or something, I started taking gymnastics and continued for about two years. I learned how to do the first two skills during those years, but of course, I lost them and had to relearn them ten years later. But you know, it's never too late to start! :)

Ah ok. Yes yes, it's late to start but better late then never I suppose haha. Thanks! and Woot! :)