Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone,

I have been a long time lurker of the site and decided if i wanted to get the most out of it i needed to join up and start interacting! 

I am currently 245 pounds, down from 260 pounds a few months prior, but still a long ways off from my goal of 190.  I guess I am not sure what I really should be putting here, the reason for my weight loss so far is that i have been doing alot of walking since the weather warmed up and stopped eating out so much (just as much to cut spending as improve diet).  

I will continue looking through the forums and if anyone else has any advice for where i shoudl get started please let me know!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

“Do it for yourself. The universe will be around to collect its cut later.†
- Lois Mcmaster Bujold

Hi, and welcome to the Rebellion!!!

Congrats on your progress so far!!  Keep up the walking.  That's one thing that is easy to do and easy on the body.

You might want to start with the Level 1 Rebels:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/352-level-1-rebels/ - it's a guild for newcomers while you figure out what you want to do in order to get fit and have some fun. 

Do you do any sports or strength training in addition to walking?

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

As far as other activities i use to do alot of disc golf, although i dont have as many friends in the area that do it anymore so i havent as often..

Asis, its good to know we are in the same boat! what are your plans? what are you working on right now to get to your goals?

Current Challenge

“Do it for yourself. The universe will be around to collect its cut later.†
- Lois Mcmaster Bujold