Forums are back in action! ×

The order of things

So I can easily hold an elbow lever for about 40 seconds (i stopped their because my elbows digging into my abs hurts after a while lol) and I'm currently working up to a back lever. My ultimate goals r human flag and planche. I planned to be able to hold a back lever then a front lever and lastly human flag and then planche but was wondering if that was the correct order or if i should remove/add some moves or just skip to human flag or front lever training. Lastly I would much appreciate it if someone would tell me how to add back lever training to my workouts because I'm clueless about that right now. My routine: 20 jump lunges, 20 push-ups, 100 high knees, 20 jump squats, 100 high knees, 10 hang sit ups, as many HSPU as possible, 5-8 pull-ups, 2 sets of as long as I can hold it knees bent back lever. 3-4 rounds. Also the first round i do regular push-ups and pull-ups then wide grip push-ups and pull-ups then close grip

Thnx 4 any replies