Forums are back in action! ×

I'm sorry if this is a bit crude, but lately I have not been able to keep my hands of my other half and I was wondering if it was because I am working out more. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

(Btw I am not complaining, and neither is he!)

'I'm not worried Harry, I'm with you' - Albus Dumbledore - HPatHBP

Level 0 Blob Warrior
STR 4|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 2

Huh. Well that makes sense.

And of course, fitter people = better sex.

Which is all fairly useless if you're single and have no one to fool around with... Oh well, maybe getting super ripped will change that :P

• Like 2

tomocalypse

Level: 2    Race: Wood Elf   Class: Assassin

[sTR 2| DEX 3| STA 3| CON 2| WIS 1| CHA 2]

Main Quest Line - Master of my own Bodyweight     Goals - Planche Push Ups - 30 second handstand - Basic Parkour skillz   

Challenges:

#1 - Ready Player One

“If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.â€

― Oscar WildeThe Importance of Being Earnest

Tomocalypse: I'm sure that getting getting super ripped will definitely change that! I hope you find someone soon. Must be torture having all this extra testosterone and no where to put it (haha ;) )

'I'm not worried Harry, I'm with you' - Albus Dumbledore - HPatHBP

Level 0 Blob Warrior
STR 4|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 2

I totally agree, but there's another simple reason behind this that shouldn't be overlooked. Self esteem and libido are definitely linked!

When you start to feel good about yourself you start taking a little pride in your outward appearance, wearing nicer clothes, showing off all your hard work. All of that leads to people noticing, giving you compliments, which makes you feel even better.... It's a real positive cycle.

Look better = feel better = more confidence = feel sexier = well, we all know where this is going. ;)

Also, the whole libido thing is cyclical too... The more often you have it, the more often you feel "in the mood" as a result. I read an article once about a couple "test driving" a theory on the subject. They spent a month (or 3 weeks perhaps, lol!) having sex 3 times a day to see if they could revitalise their sex lives. It was really interesting, and well worth a read. If I can find it on google I'll post it up. :D

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously