Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Matt, and I'm a 22-year-old college student. Between classes and working (starting a new, 40-hour/week job next week), I've let my health and fitness decline. Don't get me wrong. I'm not extremely overweight or unhealthy. I just don't like how my life is trending. I've got a family history of diabetes and cancer, and I don't want to succumb to anything that I can control. With the advice and support of a friend, I'm here. I want to make changes and better myself.

First off, I'm going to work on my eating habits. Starting tomorrow, I'm changing to a Paleo diet. My friend has been doing it for roughly a month, and he's had great success. Hopefully we'll be able to support each other and get healthy.

Secondly, I'm going to change my exercise habits. I've had a love/hate relationship with my university's rec center for the past 4 years. Since I won't have access to it this summer, I'm hoping that I can go with a more natural approach in my exercise.

I can't predict the future, but I can control most of it. 

• Like 1